3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,256 square feet, private roof deck
Ideally located in the South End on Dartmouth Street, this penthouse duplex offers an expansive kitchen, living, dining layout with corner exposure and an abundance of natural light. Master bedroom feature en-suite bathroom with tub and shower. Bright and sunny spacious second bedroom features bay window and in-unit laundry. Third bedroom is perfect a nursery or office. Large private roof deck offers panoramic city views.
The South End boasts beautiful small streets lined with historic brownstones and many public parks. It is the largest Victorian Neighborhood on the National Register of Historic Places. The neighborhood has a thriving art scene and hosts many local restaurants and shops. This close-knit community hosts many events at restaurants, bars, and galleries throughout the year. One of the long awaited annual events is the summer SoWa Open Market, which brings local businesses and artists to the area and shoppers from across the city. Boston Medical Center and Boston University School of Medicine are also integral parts of the South End community.
Our Favorite Spots and Things To Do:
- Try The Buttery on Union Park for a delicious sandwich or latte.
- Visit Charlie's Sandwich Shoppe for a cozy brunch. Try the turkey hash.
- Explore restaurant row where you can find delicious tapas and wine at Barcelona, live music at The Beehive, specialty cocktails at Banyan and pizza & ice cream at Picco.
- Bring your dog to one of the many dog parks scattered throughout the South End, Peters Park is a favorite!
- Shop small and local at Olives & Grace for unique gifts.
- Go to our favorite spot in Boston to get a breakfast sandwich: Billy's.
- Walk, jog along the Southwest Corridor.