Stunning Duplex home in the Coveted Eight Streets Neighborhood
3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2,040 square feet, private patio
Impeccable parlor duplex located in the coveted Eight Streets Neighborhood of the South End. Designed and built by high end developer, PEG Properties, in 2015 this property is better than new, offering luxurious finishes and a thoughtful floor plan. Pristine, state of the art, European kitchen features Miele oven, microwave & warming drawer, 36” Thermador refrigerator, Bosch induction cooktop, U-line beverage center, custom LEICHT cabinets and large island with white Caesarstone countertops and seating for four. Kitchen opens to spacious living/dining with fireplace + bonus room. Oversized, professionally landscaped private patio with gas, water and electricity is located off kitchen, perfect for grilling, relaxing or entertaining. Master suite features king-sized bed wall, two large windows, spa-like bathroom and walk-in closet. Great opportunity to live in a charming, well-maintained brownstone, steps to Union Park, in close proximity to all the South End has to offer.
The South End boasts beautiful small streets lined with historic brownstones and many public parks. It is the largest Victorian Neighborhood on the National Register of Historic Places. The neighborhood has a thriving art scene and hosts many local restaurants and shops. This close-knit community hosts many events at restaurants, bars, and galleries throughout the year. One of the long awaited annual events is the summer SoWa Open Market, which brings local businesses and artists to the area and shoppers from across the city. Boston Medical Center and Boston University School of Medicine are also integral parts of the South End community.
Our Favorite Spots and Things To Do:
- Try The Buttery on Union Park for a delicious sandwich or latte.
- Visit Charlie's Sandwich Shoppe for a cozy brunch. Try the turkey hash.
- Explore restaurant row where you can find delicious tapas and wine at Barcelona, live music at The Beehive, specialty cocktails at Banyan and pizza & ice cream at Picco.
- Bring your dog to one of the many dog parks scattered throughout the South End, Peters Park is a favorite!
- Shop small and local at Olives & Grace for unique gifts.
- Go to our favorite spot in Boston to get a breakfast sandwich: Billy's.
- Walk, jog along the Southwest Corridor.
- Penthouse duplex with 3 beds/2.5 baths, 2100+ square feet, deeded parking, private rear & roof decks, newly renovated – $2.5M+
- First & garden duplex with 3 beds/3 baths, 1800+ square feet, deeded parking, private patio, newly renovated – $2M+
- Penthouse triplex with 3 beds + office/3 baths, 2300+ square feet, deeded parking, private rear & roof decks, newly renovated – $3.4M+
- First & garden duplex with 2 beds/2.5 baths, 1500+ square feet, deeded parking, private patio, newly renovated – $1.975M+
- Single family with 3 beds + office/2.5 baths, 2000+ square feet, private roof deck and patio, newly renovated – $2.8M+
- Parlor to garden triplex with 3 beds/3.5 baths, 2500+ square feet, 2 deeded parking, private rear deck and patio, newly renovated – $3M+
- Penthouse triplex with 4 beds/3.5 baths, 2600+ square feet, deeded parking, private rear & roof decks, newly renovated – $3.4M+
- Parlor to garden triplex with 3 beds/3.5 baths, 2500+ square feet, deeded parking, private rear deck and patio, newly renovated – $3.3M+