2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, patio and deck, parking
Stunning home on sought-after West Rutland Square the on Back Bay/South End boarder. This 2 bed 2.5 bath home offers two private outdoor spaces and direct access parking. Sleek, high end kitchen with stainless steel appliances includes full size wine fridge, large island with seating for 3 as well as breakfast bar peninsula with additional seating and a unique custom built beer cellar. Kitchen opens to spacious living and dining areas, expanded through floor to ceiling glass doors out to a private patio. Perfect floor plan for entertaining. Front-facing master bedroom with two windows offers king sized bed wall and en-suite bathroom. Generous second bedroom with en-suite bathroom features private rear deck. Bonus mudroom is perfect for coats and boots. This parlor to garden duplex is located a stones throw from Titus Sparrow park and the Southwest Corridor and a short walk to the many cafes, shops and restaurants the South End has to offer.
The South End boasts beautiful small streets lined with historic brownstones and many public parks. It is the largest Victorian Neighborhood on the National Register of Historic Places. The neighborhood has a thriving art scene and hosts many local restaurants and shops. This close-knit community hosts many events at restaurants, bars, and galleries throughout the year. One of the long awaited annual events is the summer SoWa Open Market, which brings local businesses and artists to the area and shoppers from across the city. Boston Medical Center and Boston University School of Medicine are also integral parts of the South End community.
Our Favorite Spots and Things To Do:
- Try The Buttery on Union Park for a delicious sandwich or latte.
- Visit Charlie's Sandwich Shoppe for a cozy brunch. Try the turkey hash.
- Explore restaurant row where you can find delicious tapas and wine at Barcelona, live music at The Beehive, specialty cocktails at Banyan and pizza & ice cream at Picco.
- Bring your dog to one of the many dog parks scattered throughout the South End, Peters Park is a favorite!
- Shop small and local at Olives & Grace for unique gifts.
- Go to our favorite spot in Boston to get a breakfast sandwich: Billy's.
- Walk, jog along the Southwest Corridor.