3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, private deck and patio, 2 car parking
Exquisite Parlor to Garden triplex on the Back Bay/South End border with 3 beds plus family room, private rear deck, expansive private patio and direct access to parking for 2 cars. Custom kitchen with white beaded inset cabinets, SubZero, Viking & Thermador offers direct access to rear deck and is open to dining & living areas. Parlor level offers 10FT ceilings, large crown molding, powder room, fireplace (gas or wood) and beautiful built-ins. Family room at garden level offers built-ins and direct access to enormous private patio. King-sized master bedroom features spa-like master bath with double sink vanity and step in shower as well as walk-in closet and additional double closet. Queen sized guest bedroom overlooking front garden includes en-suite bath with tub shower and double closet. Private entrance from sidewalk offers excellent stroller or bike storage and double coat closet. Radiant heat in floors thought out, Control 4 smart home automation, central AC, W/D and excellent storage. Too many features to list. This type of opportunity doesn’t come along very often so move quickly.
The South End boasts beautiful small streets lined with historic brownstones and many public parks. It is the largest Victorian Neighborhood on the National Register of Historic Places. The neighborhood has a thriving art scene and hosts many local restaurants and shops. This close-knit community hosts many events at restaurants, bars, and galleries throughout the year. One of the long awaited annual events is the summer SoWa Open Market, which brings local businesses and artists to the area and shoppers from across the city. Boston Medical Center and Boston University School of Medicine are also integral parts of the South End community.
Our Favorite Spots and Things To Do:
- Try The Buttery on Union Park for a delicious sandwich or latte.
- Visit Charlie's Sandwich Shoppe for a cozy brunch. Try the turkey hash.
- Explore restaurant row where you can find delicious tapas and wine at Barcelona, live music at The Beehive, specialty cocktails at Banyan and pizza & ice cream at Picco.
- Bring your dog to one of the many dog parks scattered throughout the South End, Peters Park is a favorite!
- Shop small and local at Olives & Grace for unique gifts.
- Go to our favorite spot in Boston to get a breakfast sandwich: Billy's.
- Walk, jog along the Southwest Corridor.