We are very focused and primarily service the following neighborhoods: Back Bay, South End, Beacon Hill, Midtown, Seaport/Waterfront, South Boston & Bay Village. However, we maintain relationships with agents in other neighborhoods/towns who are also specialists in their area and we arrange referrals for buyers and sellers to these agents.
In 2019, our team transacted $135M, including $36M off-market. Having an agent team on your side that can provide opportunities above and beyond what is on the market is important, especially in a competitive marketplace like downtown Boston.
WHY IS OUR FOCUSED APPROACH A BENEFIT TO YOU AS A BUYER?
- Many properties sell before being listed in the MLS and therefore you need an agent team like us who keeps very close track of the new construction pipeline (for brownstones and luxury high-rises).
- We have close working relationships with the other top brokers/offices in the city who are also involved with many of the home sales and this further allows us to help our buyers gain an advantage on new listings coming soon.
- When there is a multiple bid scenario on a home, as a buyer you want an agent team like us on your side during negotiations. These aforementioned relationships we have with the other Boston agents can help increase your chances of winning the property.
- We listen closely to what our client’s budget is as well as what their needs and desires are in their perfect home.
- If a client chooses to rent instead of buy, we are also knowledgeable about the rental market and are well-suited to help.