The Back Bay is known for its elegant architecture and cultural events. Located along the Charles River, the Back Bay neighborhood offers amazing restaurants, nightlife, retail stores and boutique shops. Copley Square, Newbury Street, the Prudential Center, Copley Mall, the Boston Public Library, and the Hynes Convention Center are all located in the center of Back Bay. Residents live in a variety of homes ranging from Victorian brownstones to full-service luxury buildings such as the Ritz Carlton and the Mandarin Oriental residences.
Our Favorite Spots and Things To Do:
- The Friendly Toast is our favorite place for breakfast and coffee. We like to build our own omelets.
- Try the Heaven on Earth smoothie at the Juice Press- it is one of our favorites.
- Shop, eat, get pampered on Newbury Street at its many boutiques, restaurants, and salons.
- Stephanie's on Newbury is perfect for Sunday brunch or lunch on the outdoor patio
- Sonsie for dinner and a cocktail.
- Mother Juice for a quick, healthy lunch. Try the Power Oats.
- Walk, jog or bike along the Charles River
- Penthouse duplex with 3 beds + study/2.5 baths, 2600+ square feet, 2 deeded parking, private roof deck, newly renovated – $3.1M+
- First and garden duplex with 2 beds/2.5 baths, 2100+ square feet, 2 deeded parking, private rear deck, newly renovated – $2.65M+
- Second floor duplex with 3 beds, 3.5 baths, 2550+ square feet, 2 garage parking spaces, newly renovated – $5.99M+
- Penthouse floor-through with 2 beds, 2 baths, 1450+ square feet, elevator, deeded parking, private deck – $2.250M+
- Second floor floor-through with 2 beds/2 baths, 1380+ square feet, private terrace – $1.799M+
Around the Neighborhood:
The frog pond, located in Boston’s iconic Public Garden is open for Winter Skating! A visit to the Frog Pond is the perfect family outing, date night or night out with friends.
2020 Winter Hours:
- Thursday, November 21, 2019 - Saturday, March 14, 2020
- Mon 10:00AM-3:45PM
- Tue-Thu 10:00AM-9:00PM
- Fri-Sat 10:00AM-10:00PM
- Sun 10:00AM-9:00PM
- Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Ticket sales end 30 minutes before closing.
- Admission price based on skater’s height
- 58-inches and over: $6.00
- Under 58-inches: free
Rentals & Services Skates:
- Adult men/women: $12.00
- Kids: $6.00
- Sizes: 8T all the way up to a men’s 15
- MA sales tax included on skate rentals
- Lockers: $5.00
- Skate Sharpening: $10.00 per pair
- Bobby the Skating Seal: $15.00/hour
- Skating aids for children who are learning to skate.