- 2 bedrooms + office
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,714 square feet
- 1 valet parking space
- Concierge, Fitness Center, Spa, Lounge
I wake up to snow falling, covering the city, which I can see through the floor to ceiling windows of my master bedroom. It’s time to take the dogs out. We bundle up and ride the elevator down to the lobby where we are greeted by our gracious concierge and I fill up a cup of hot coffee, available for all residents each morning. My wife prefers a peppermint mocha latte so we place a mobile order and slide across the street to our local Starbucks. After a short jaunt to the lightly snow covered Boston Common, Woody and Remy quickly find their dog friends at the designated off-leash dog park. Woody loves to romp with the pack, and Remy just meanders about happily sniffing the turf. It’s time for lunch. Should I order in or slip out to one of the local cafes for a sandwich? I think I’ll pop over to Boylston St for a sandwich at Parish Cafe and a little shopping on Newbury St. I sneak in a quick Peloton cycle downstairs in our gym followed by a massage at the Bliss Spa. The sun is setting, it's our favorite time of day. We pour a glass of wine and watch the sun set over the Charles River. We’re going to be late for our reservation at Ostra, good thing it is so close! After dessert, a short walk to the Wilbur Theatre has us in our seats just in time for our show.
The Back Bay is known for its elegant architecture and cultural events. Located along the Charles River, the Back Bay neighborhood offers amazing restaurants, nightlife, retail stores and boutique shops. Copley Square, Newbury Street, the Prudential Center, Copley Mall, the Boston Public Library, and the Hynes Convention Center are all located in the center of Back Bay. Residents live in a variety of homes ranging from Victorian brownstones to full-service luxury buildings such as the Ritz Carlton and the Mandarin Oriental residences.
Our Favorite Spots and Things To Do:
- The Friendly Toast is our favorite place for breakfast and coffee. We like to build our own omelettes.
- Try the Heaven on Earth smoothie at the Juice Press- it is one of our favorites.
- Shop, eat, get pampered on Newbury Street at its many boutiques, restaurants and salons.
- Stephanie's on Newbury is perfect for Sunday brunch or lunch on the outdoor patio
- Sonsie for dinner and a cocktail.
- Mother Juice for a quick, healthy lunch. Try the Power Oats.
- Walk, jog or bike along the Charles River